Friday, June 29, 2012

Fridays At the Park

          I went to Poet's Walk with Camille and Sara this afternoon. It was a tad hot, but otherwise beautiful out, and we enjoyed the nature walk. We spent a lot of time at the Summer House gazebo, just watching the river and sky. Mostly we discussed college life and caught up on happenings at home, as well as just relaxing, eating and telling stories. I've missed fighting constantly with Camille, and it's good that we're hanging out again. Later, Brian and I first ran to Hess for donuts and snacks (a foresighted move, if I may say so) and then decided to restart our game of Donkey Kong Country. After repeatedly bumping into the console and freezing the game, though, we called it quits and just talked and listened to music for a while.
          Quotes of the day:
"You know it's a Friday afternoon when he hands me the credit card and tells me to get a 12-pack and ice." - Billy
"You're a stone cold killer, man. You don't like bugs very much." - Billy, after I crept up on and killed a fly
"Dude, I am so disappointed in this radio station playing Call Me Maybe." - Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment