Saturday, June 23, 2012

Unpleasantries

          After getting home around 5:30 A.M. from our Primetime excursion, I stumbled inside and crawled into bed, slumbering until 4 in the afternoon. At work in the evening, I had a strange experience during which I entered the kitchen and Chef was describing Charon, the boatman of the underworld. Afterward, I stayed over at Brian's, where after beating Donkey Kong Country, we decided to put in a movie. Having already watched parts one and two, we took a chance on The Godfather, Part III. That film is an atrocity against its trilogy and cinema in general. It is not just bad in comparison; it is truly terribad. I actually winced! I consider this to be my poorest movie choice ever.
          Quotes of the day:
"Oh you fancy! Oh you fancy! I got fiddy dolla. I got fiddy dolla. Andy, you're gonna get one dollar of that." - Kate D
"Dressed for midnight golf?" - Dr. M
"You have to keep your enemies close. You have to know the words to songs you hate, so you can bitch about why they're bad." - Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment