Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Farewell To 2012

          I had a long, vivid dream last night, in which I was working as an assistant to a Sopranos antagonist, New York mob boss Phil Leotardo. Logan and I were sitting in some kind of airport food court and watching girls go by, until Albie Cianflone called me over and said Phil needed his morning coffee. The coffee machine caught fire while I was using it,so I was apologetic while delivering the drink. "The machine caught fire again. This might suck, so call me if you need more." Albie thanked me and I headed off to my bedroom with Jaimie because there was hanging out to be done.
          I spent several hours volunteering at the Queens Galley, a soup kitchen in Kingston. After breaking down about a million cardboard boxes that someone abandoned out by the dumpster, I spent the evening running the dishwasher, which is well suited to my previous restaurant experience. It was a piece of cake compared to Red Onion, though it was mildly difficult having room for only one rack of clean dishes. After work, I hung out with Brian and Josh at the garage.
          Quotes of the day:
"Is that a space heater?!" - Josh
"You can be a douche with manners, but you're still a douche." - Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment