I returned to Dr. Zhang's this morning for 2 little fillings up in the front of my teeth, which make me uncomfortable after the magical disappearing filling incident last year. Also, they still play stupid country music in the background, though they've acquired a new CD at the very least. In any case, we were done in about half an hour and I skedaddled. I spent most of my evening at Shanti's, where we flipped through old sketchbooks and watched Jacob's Ladder, a genuinely unsettling film about a Vietnam vet with severe dissociative problems.
It seems that the game is up with my priest acquaintance on Facebook. I joined in the fun after he started ranting about a petition on the White House website to label the entire Catholic Church a hate group, speculating that it showed an anti-Church bias in the government and that an anti-Democrat petition would be removed immediately. Of course, these were completely unfounded and patently foolish accusations, and he unfriended me shortly after I said as much. It was fun while it lasted, I suppose.
Quote of the day:
"If the sunrise looked like that, I'd probably shit myself every time the sun rises." - me
No comments:
Post a Comment