I had a strange dream, the kind you don't like to wake up from. I was in some kind of concert band meeting in Ian's room, but we adjourned immediately and I found myself at my high school graduation again. Everything seemed normal, except that Heather was out in the crowd, and as soon as I walked off the stage the location shifted again. I was in a city called Norfolk, situated in Rhode Island rather than Virginia, and I was walking down a city street with my brother and father. I picked up three lost wallets and flipped through them, finding nothing in the way of identification and a couple of nice smart phones and quite a bit of money. In the end, I was standing inside a yacht with my finds, taking stock of the situation. If I could give one word to describe the theme of this dream, it would be "light."
Brian and I ran to Kingston to grab a few things and a bite to eat, then settled at my house to watch some Boardwalk Empire. (The bitter cold in the garage gets pretty tiresome.) Ian spent some time with us as well, which hasn't happened since early last summer. We relaxed as usual, enjoyed some snacks, and had a pretty fine time overall.
Quote of the day:
"He looks like the devil inside!" - Brian
No comments:
Post a Comment