Sunday, January 20, 2013

Will It Blend?

          I went to the Prudential to get a long-needed haircut today, and Iris accompanied me "because she's never seen a guy get his hair cut." Once again, a gentleman cut my hair, and I'm quite happy with the way it turned out. I then went to the women's hockey game versus Providence College, which the Huskies won 8-7. Alanna also confirmed our adventuring plans for tomorrow, so I'm pretty wired. We ended up watching Sweeney Todd, for which Jaimie showed up (though late) and a million more people appeared for past the halfway mark. It's frustrating trying to get through a movie where no one knows what's going on because they aren't paying attention and expect everything to be self-explanatory. (Shitty rom-coms, I'm looking at you.)
          Quote of the day:
"I can't stop thinking about your blender." - Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment