Having had a bit of sleep, I wasn't as out for blood as I had been last night, prior to passing out. Surprisingly enough, the day flew by, and soon enough I found myself lounging in the common room with AMC on. Iris and I watched The Transporter, an amusing action film with dance-y fight scenes and a couple of creepy villains. After this, I had nothing to do and decided to watch the next movie up on a whim. The film was called True Lies, starring Ahnold and Jamie Lee Curtis. I expected a turd of a movie. What I got was one of the funniest, most exciting, and most clever action movies I've ever seen. Katie, I'm sorry for doubting you when you said you loved it. The plot concerns a secret agent working for an unnamed federal agency (Schwarzenegger) hiding his work from his bored, straight-laced wife (Curtis), who, in turn, is concealing a secret connection with a used-car salesman posing as a secret agent. Definitely the perfect movie for a stag night, one of these days.
Quotes of the day:
"There is only one." - Professor Binetti on sports
"Any child left behind?" - Professor Binetti
"Did you call me a guido?" - Professor Binetti
"Any worker who's standing up, you know they're not hoeing." - Professor Faber
...
Jenny: "You're a redditor too?"
Me: "Yeah. I think we all are, secretly."
Jenny: "Yeah, I just go on [r/]pics and [r/]funny. I used to experiment, but then I ended up on [r/] spacedicks and that was the end of my experimenting."
No comments:
Post a Comment