Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Throwback Tuesday

          I hung out in the common room and watched innumerable videos, first of comedians handling hecklers, then of fistfights, eventually joined by Alaric. Harrison and I spent much of the morning listening to throwback music from late in elementary school all the way up to high school. My Humps, Ms. Jackson, Yeah!, and the like. We decided that this should become a Tuesday morning tradition, seeing as we have the same schedule that day (one class at 3:25 PM.)
          We also discussed our personal conditioning plan, which is as follows: seal off the apartment with enough food for three months, take mushrooms every day, remove all Internet-capable devices, and watch only pro wrestling, the Republican National Convention & YouTube fight videos for the duration of the experiment. It'll be great, I swear.
          I visited the dining hall with Katie and Harrison this evening, and went to Iris' place for the first time in a while afterward. Her roommate mysteriously packed a few bags and headed out without a word, so we have no idea how long she'll be gone. The novelty alone is enjoyable, and napping in Iris' bed is a pleasure given the brokenness of mine.
          Quote of the day:
"Fun fact: I like babby toys." - Iris

          The video below made our lives. There are so many beautiful things going on here: the family-event atmosphere, the fact that Alaric and I were able to deduce which was Lil Chris and which was Nookie, the way that neither of them knows how to throw a punch, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment