First day of classes for the second semester. My first class of the week, Growth and Decline of Cities and Suburbs with Professor Vicino, is in the same room that Modern Political Thought occupied last semester. (Alaric's first class is in the adjacent room at the same time.) The course seems interesting and challenging, and I look forward to it. My second class was Elementary Italian with the lively Professor Binetti; it's exciting starting anew with a language.
In the evening, Alaric, Sean and I stopped by Tasty Burger for some eats and discussed the possibility of taking their eating challenge. We also made trips to Staples for some sundries -- I obtained a dry-erase wall calendar -- and Shaw's for groceries. Iris, Alaric, Anthony, and Alanna showed up to watch The Green Mile, a great supernatural thriller based on a Stephen King story. I then took a 30 minute lap around the Fens, which always does wonders for stress.
Quotes of the day:
"I do have an office, but I won't tell you where it is so you don't bug me." - Professor Binetti
"Want to know my phone number? 911, write it down." - Professor Binetti
No comments:
Post a Comment