Monday, January 14, 2013

Incinerator Days

          I performed a tactical reading strike this morning, skimming a chapter's worth of material during the five-minute walk to Cities and Suburbs class. After I was finished with academia for the day, I spent some time chilling out with the boys and hanging up posters, which put me in a pretty decent mood. Just about all the residual irritation from this weekend's setback has passed. I then took a nap, missed a floor meeting (a waste of time by all accounts), and woke to a fire drill. I find drills mildly enjoyable just because they put everyone in the building together at once, often under strange circumstances. For example: just out of the shower, just back from the gym, with three friends over, etc. Alaric and I spent the remainder of the evening bro'ing out in a TF2 Foundry server, leading our team to several resounding victories.
          Quotes of the day:
"Oh, it's you." - ResMail worker, mistaking me for someone else
"Who in Burlington, Vermont would make a Lil Romeo painting? It doesn't add up." - Harrison
"Yeah, but is this real life?" - Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment