I got up super early for a dentist appointment, waking up to a brisk 4-degree morning. As it happens, I have some work that has to be done tomorrow. I chilled out in the waiting room while my mother got her flu shot elsewhere, and then we headed to the mall to get my glasses fixed. In the meantime we went to Wal-Mart, where I ran into Donna and didn't recognize her at first due to being glassesless.
We picked Katharine up on the way home, and Logan and Brian soon joined us for a rousing clix game. Respectively, they played a League of Assassins team, an absurdly broken Batmang team, and a Gotham PD team, while I ran a Batman Villains lineup. Katharine and I were up against the other two, and put up a pretty good fight considering the odds. Later on, Brian and I spent some time at the garage, though I was instantly decommissioned within half an hour of getting there.
No comments:
Post a Comment