Saturday, June 28, 2014
Boys In Blue
The weather was excellent for Ian's graduation: warm, clear and sunny, no problems. (I recall that mine was on a blisteringly hot afternoon that broke into a torrential downpour immediately after the ceremony.) I bumped into Isiah, Katharine, a very bearded Seth, and even VDP! This was followed by a "graduation party" that was just our extended family and some family friends, and I napped in a chair on the deck while listening to people talk. Later, Logan and I played a tight game of clix in which he pulled out a last-minute victory. We also watched a series of fantastic videos called "Ex-Men", in which Professor X fires different X-Men for sucking. (The best, however, is that featuring Magneto. "What you fail to realize is that 'neato' is in there. 'Mag-neato.' People like that.")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment