We left early for Boston, and my goodbyes were brief. Ryan was sleeping like a log, so I just gave up on talking to him and hoofed it. I slept on the drive out. When I reached the apartment, I found Nathan's stuff all over the place -- apparently something happened with the movers and we're storing a lot of it for him. Eric, Meredith and Iris came to hang out with Alaric and me, so we watched more of the Ex-Men, spoiled ourselves with bad habits, and watched Amazing Spider-Man. We went for a nighttime walk and traveled some distance on Tremont (past the Prudential, at least) and returned for Super Smash Bros.
Quotes of the day:
"Crabs on your back! Crabs on your back!" - Iris
"'And Bingo was his name-o. AND YOUR FAMILY.' That's how the fucking song goes." - Alaric
"I'll fall asleep if we watch a movie." - Iris
"I was on top of it for like three seconds. And it felt like a million years as I watched you walk over and take it." - Alaric, re: my cross-screen Maxim tomato steal in SSBM
"If dick isn't involved, they don't know what to do." - Eric
"I don't want the limit to be pain, I want it to be my willpower." - Meredith
...
Me: "It begins."
Alaric: "It's in full steam for me. Do you see this shit? Stoney Baloney is back, and he's better than ever!"
No comments:
Post a Comment