Monday, June 9, 2014

D'Spayre Walks

          I was somewhat late to the PPA midterm review, but arrived to find that I scored a solid B+. Prof. Dukakis also used this class to roll out his infamous revenue enforcement scheme; he claims that going after tax evaders would be an effective way to combat the deficit. An ancient (Dukakis-as-POTUS-contender era) issue of Time awarded this plan the superlative of "Most Dubious Proposal." After class, I played Fallout 3 and de-stressed before heading to Peter's. There, we played Super Smash Bros. 64 and watched game 3 of the Stanley Cup Final; or, in my case, most of it. Once the Rangers were down 3-0 in the 3rd, I packed up and left instead of suffering any more. At home, I fought with the wifi to no avail.
          Quotes of the day:
"I hear they're going to put up a big corporate sign on top of their building. Your instructor is gonna see what the state legislature can do to put a stop to that." - Prof. Dukakis in "Governor Mode"
"Florio said, 'They're not gonna do to me what they did to Dukakis.' Quote, unquote." - Prof. Dukakis

No comments:

Post a Comment