Sunday, January 8, 2012

Always Returning

          As expected, IV was absolutely flooded with returning students today. Scott was the first to visit, disturbing my slumber around 2 p.m. After rousting myself, I went over to Jackie and Shannon's room, where about a thousand people were gathered. I found this a bit of a sensory overload and removed to Iris' room, where she and I talked for a couple hours. J-Rex appeared and I left my entire VHS tape collection in her room, at which point she reciprocated by gifting me my very own story basket! It's about an inch in diameter and Jaimie could fill it in about half a story's time. Sabrina kicked off another semester of great massage with a wonderful head rub, and Lauren tried and failed to hack my blog.
          Aside: Van Halen is getting back together! And no Van Hagar nonsense, David Lee Roth is coming back and everything. I'd like to hear what comes of this. And even see them on tour, if possible...
          Quotes of the day:
"It's a really interesting sensation! It's like wearing a short-sleeved shirt, but with sleeves!" - Sabrina
"It looks so cool, like totally sciencey, like cells and shit. But don't worry, I know what fractals are." - Heather
"'Most Influential Haircuts'? They make a list for that?" - Shannon, reading Us magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment