Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hustlin' Tre

          In yesterday's entry, I forgot to mention the billiards games between Alaric, Sabrina and I after the hockey game. Sabrina was whining about how bad she is in pool, and in the first game of Knockout, I won narrowly after everyone was left with one ball. In the next two rounds she completely hustled us. Afterward, Alaric and I played a couple standard games. I won both, but this was less due to my meager skill and more to his small mistakes.
          My first class was canceled, so my 3 a.m. plow through all the American Government reading for the week made slightly less of an impact on my energy. On my return from class, I found Iris almost certainly up to something secretive. I can usually tell when this is the case by the slamming of about twenty drawers after I knock on the door.
          We had dinner at Stetson today, and Sherbert displayed an uncanny attraction for cookies. The others intervened, and upon questioning Shannon revealed that I'm too far gone for such an intervention. I would also like to comment that the way the soup station is organized there is highly illogical; just to see what the other flavor is, you either have to lean over the salad bar counter or go all the way around the island. To finish the night, Sean, Alaric and I watched Platoon, a rather dark and social commentary-laden movie with rare moments of hilarity. "We need engineers up here!"
          Quotes of the day:
"I never really was on your side..." - me, after Barnes frags Elias in Platoon
"Did he just say 'cheese dick' again?" - Alaric (I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment