My father and I had a straight shot to Boston this morning. We made it in just about three hours, with traffic appreciably light. Just walking into my room provided some catharsis. My heart is overflowing with gladness to be here. It's rather silent at this point, though; tonight I've only seen Puja and Salim (Ben's new roommate), though I know Tasha's floating about somewhere.
Matt's talking about coming out to visit during Regents week, which is about two weeks from today. We're going to party like there's no tomorrow, so get your bodies ready.
Update: Rose and Heather are back! It's a Colorado one-two.
Update: I met my new RA, Emily, who seems like a total sweetie. And Sumayah and Carisa are back as well, so huzzah for down-the-hall friends.
Update: Sean and Alaric are back. At last, the Bro-ening is begun.
Heather, Alaric, Sean and I watched Pulp Fiction, which was met with general appreciation. According to Mia Wallace, the black girl in Fox Force Five is a demolitions expert. Sound familiar? Later, Sean and I played TF2 for a long, long time while Alaric teetered on the brink of a coma. Tomorrow will be overwhelming with everyone returning at once, so a relatively quiet night is a blessing indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment