Sunday, January 29, 2012

Granny Gear

          Matt and I were up early to get him to South Station and on to his bus, but to no avail: we got there a few minutes early for a 10:13 bus which had left at 10. Matt was forced to wait until noon to take another; while not the most terrible thing, it was still irritating as all get out. I had to go straight to Peace through Play training from my return until 4:00, creating a nightmarishly long Sunday with no clocks in sight. I'm working at St. Patrick's on Mondays from 3 to 5, making that day the busiest of the week by far (3 classes, programming, PTP meeting). I do get to work under Ilana, my supervisor from last semester, so that should be fun.
          I forgot to mention that on the way to the station, a little old Chinese granny was sitting across from us. She was crocheting (I think) out of a little bag of yarn, and she exited the train at the Chinatown stop. This was an event of great importance. Also, Iris and I are going to record and market a CD of whale songs, performed by us. Keep your ears open.
          Quotes of the day:
"Sometimes there are these insuppressible urges inside of me." - Jaimie
Lauren: "What would you like me to do for you?"
Me: "Everything..."
Lauren: "Want me to back this up?"
Me: "...Yes!"
"They know weakness. They can smell it and they will crush your soul." - Justin, on 10 year olds

No comments:

Post a Comment