It snowed nicely this morning, and I got to go about my business in my new coat. The first women's hockey game at Northeastern to be filmed by ESPN took place at 2:30. We faced UNH, and it truly was a curbstomp. Our girls smashed them 8-0. It was seriously a Boston Massacre, except the Bostonians weren't on the business end this time. It got to the point where the traditional "you suck" cheers were half hearted, because there wasn't even enough of a conflict to prompt emotional involvement. The band got a lot of play time, and we even did "Hey Baby" twice at the request of some hooligans a row over. I also brought my slide whistle to accompany the anticipated nope.avi moments, though Alanna pinched it early in the game. Drained, I returned to IV to sleep instead of playing at the second hockey game (men's; we lost.) Later, I dropped in on a gathering in Angel's room, then migrated to Iris' room for a while. Sean, Alaric and I finished off the night with some casual Facebook lurking and TF2.
Quote of the day:
Me: "Rape fortress by day, hostel by night."
Sean: "Wouldn't have it any other way."
No comments:
Post a Comment