This was only a prelude to a nap, in fact. I got up for a tuna melt with tomato soup and then took an incredibly long nap, again fueled by a few concertos. This one lasted from around half past four to one in the morning. I love getting up this early, but only when it happens by accident. Hopefully all the extra time will spur me to accomplish some tasks that need doing.
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
The Greatest Nap In History
Having not slept a wink after returning from my excursion with Brian, I went about my day, sort of. I moved a bit of firewood and listened to one of my father's long philosophical tangents. This one was about the nefarious rise of "do-goodism" and about how his enemies are regret and all of Osama bin Laden's relatives. This was followed by a brief nap of maybe an hour, where I finally employed the tactic of playing classical orchestral music to knock myself out. It always worked at the Symphony, as Iris and Scott can tell you.
This was only a prelude to a nap, in fact. I got up for a tuna melt with tomato soup and then took an incredibly long nap, again fueled by a few concertos. This one lasted from around half past four to one in the morning. I love getting up this early, but only when it happens by accident. Hopefully all the extra time will spur me to accomplish some tasks that need doing.
This was only a prelude to a nap, in fact. I got up for a tuna melt with tomato soup and then took an incredibly long nap, again fueled by a few concertos. This one lasted from around half past four to one in the morning. I love getting up this early, but only when it happens by accident. Hopefully all the extra time will spur me to accomplish some tasks that need doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment