Devin and David W teased me for drowsing in an L&D meeting, but I was quite productive in the afternoon, hunting down a whole raft of media kits. Kati and Sara G did lunges in the hallway. I was asked to call a few t-shirt companies to see if custom shirts could be in hand by Monday, which of course they could not, and had to call again when the plan was changed slightly (but not enough to matter.) We had a DOCtoberfest in the large conference room with beer, pretzels and dip. Feeling uneasy, I left early to meet Jennifer by close at the bagel place where she works. She declined to play broomball with us, and I waited for the 66 in the rain to return.
I rushed home, got ready in ten minutes and ran all the way to campus. Though I'd definitely registered to play, someone in the intramural office had made a mistake, and I wasn't on the list, i.e. not allowed to play. Nick was in the same predicament, and the two of us played bench boss while the others struggled out on the ice. Lindsay scored first, later taking a hard fall, and Maddie scored to make it 2-0; Iris would then score a silly goal on a breakaway with Kofi, and we won 3-2. Our record is 1-0. I walked home, done with everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment