Monday, October 19, 2015

Voodoo 4 You

          The elusive positive, well-rested Monday! I made a pickup at the Cambridgeside Galleria Starbucks on the way into work, then caffeinated myself and got the jitters. I was then sent on a wild goose chase for some client materials left over from an exposition. I first searched every inch of MIT's Morss Hall (with the help of a janitor), and was then pointed to a dull building with only a three-digit code for a name. There, I searched two whole floors and was trapped behind Nightingale-style intra-hall locking doors before finally sniffing out my contact. Talk about needless complication. (Also, this is a good time to mention that the word "savior" is often thrown around in ours. At least I got a picture with Keytar Bear by Kendall on the way back.) I stayed at work until 7 p.m. and missed pep band rehearsal, then stayed up far too late while Nathan and I partitioned the living room in an inventive new format.

No comments:

Post a Comment