Sunday, May 27, 2012

American Storage Pawn Warriors

          This time, I got up before noon at Logan's. I went with Logan and Carol to Sully's AYSO game, where I read Earth-X, a fantastic graphic novel borrowed from Steve. After the game, Logan and I ventured up into the fabled hobo junkyard for an afternoon adventure. For the first time, there were signs of life; many things had been removed, other stuff was shuffled around (notably the trailer), and someone down the hill was using a chainsaw. Due to the last factor, we tread lightly; the last thing I wanted was to encounter an enraged property owner. This reminds me: I need to finish the XC notebook for Fallows before the end of the summer, and hopefully will, if all goes according to plan.
          Quotes of the day:
"Ubah chahge me!" - random TF2 player, ad nauseam
"I'll give you like five bucks for it." - Logan
...
Still making fun of American Pickers...
Logan: "This Huffy bike from the '80s is worthless to everyone!"
Me: "That Huffy bike might look worthless to most people, but I got $60 for it by threatening this guy with a golf club!"

No comments:

Post a Comment