Thursday, May 3, 2012
Typical Joke About Chinese Food
I spent a good deal of time rearranging everything in my room today. My father is fond of rambling about how we should learn to live with less (especially after moving all my stuff home) so I'm getting rid of things and organizing. In the late afternoon I paid a visit to the Red Onion to ask for work out front. I spoke with the chef, stylishly attired in a lime green chef's shirt, who asked me to come back tomorrow. That way I'll be able to speak with the lady who runs the front of the house (and happens to be Catt's mother) and hopefully acquire a job. Afterward, my father and I went to pick Ian up from track practice, where I ran into Fallows and Brandon, a joyous meeting. I then occupied myself with A Clash of Kings, the second book in the Game of Thrones series, as well as eating delicious Chinese food. As I write this, I must remark that a sweet, beautiful rain is falling and I am in a fantastic mood. A relaxing evening lies ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment