I was subjected to an irritating weather phenomenon this morning: the reviled sun shower. If the reader knows me remarkably well, they are aware that rain is my very favorite type of weather. If they know me even slightly, they are aware that I'm practically a vampire and dislike sunlight most passionately. A sun shower is a debasing of an otherwise lovely rainstorm. It's precipitation minus the gloomy, smoky charm of a rainy day.
Moving on. Matt came over this evening, but I was too lethargic to do much. We just hung out, played some Bejeweled, TF2 and Plants vs. Zombies, and discussed ideas for stories. All of the current playlists for my friends are finished, with the exception of Fallows' playlist. I also finished reading American Psycho, and it really is a great book. It tended toward the murky at times (see: 4 page reviews of bands, monologues about what people are wearing, etc.) but this only served to increase the air of mental instability and "wrongness."
No comments:
Post a Comment