Saturday, May 26, 2012

Things To Remember

          For the first time in a while, Iris and I got to speak on Steam chat due to Beard's timely interruption of my slumber. Later, Matt and I went over to Logan's to hang out for a while. We went to Barnes & Noble, where I purchased three books (Stephen Colbert's book, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, and a book of Asian cooking for Iris) and Matt bought another journal. For a while we played a game wherein each player guesses the price of a book and the winner is theoretically forced to read it (hence, you always lose.) At home, we ended up watching a couple episodes of American Pickers, and Matt and I determined that we are the two guys who star in the show. I'm Frank, who has a beard and an uncanny level of expertise on signage, while Matt is Mike, who always seems to be on steroids and discusses getting deals on antiques as if he were talking about a cage match. "I'm just gettin' some cash flowin' to try to get the deal goin'!" Matt had to get some sleep so he headed out, and Logan and I played Arkham City for a few hours.
          Quotes of the day:
"I'm Batman." - Logan
"My parents are dead." - Logan
"I forgot. I'm Batman." - Logan
"Here's a saying that always works: Stupid people make me angry." - Matt
"Stop trying to live vicariously through [redacted]'s vagina!" - Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment