I spent the night at Matt's tonight. We didn't go swimming this time, but we might need to steal Fallows for that. While there, I gorged myself on Fudge Rounds and that delicious peach iced tea that Matt always has around. Rather than sleeping, I watched Saw films 2 through 7, finishing out the series. I must say that I found them much more pleasing, if no more palatable, than expected; the moral dilemmas present in the earlier films are especially interesting. Tobin Bell is brilliant as Jigsaw, and I was especially fond of Cary Elwes' Dr. Lawrence Gordon and Scott Patterson's Agent Strahm. After accomplishing this, I finished the very last of my musicals class homework! Matt gifted me with four movies (Lawrence of Arabia, Splice, The Orphanage, and Army of Darkness) as well as a massive mug which reads: "A GIANT CUP OF SHUT THE FUCK UP".
Quote of the day:
"That's what you get... for wearing that top with those pants!" - Matt, watching Saw III
No comments:
Post a Comment