Saturday, May 19, 2012

Moon Child

          I got up early to (finally) complete my 5 hour course for my license, still woozy from last night. I braced myself for a horrendously dull five hours. In a magnificent stroke of luck, Catt was also taking her course that morning. This lessened the excruciating boredom, and we had a nice little hang out session at Quick Chek during the 45 minute lunch break. Now begins the real work of driving practice.
          After the lesson, I went around looking for work. First I visited the Malden hot shop, where a manager told me to apply online. Next, I went to the Lazy Swan, a country club, and finally to the Red Onion, where I inquired again about work. It seems that I'll probably end up there, though not until after Memorial Day weekend. When night fell, Brian, Josh and I hung out again, and got into a discussion of all the people who fell by the wayside in middle and high school. This proved to be an enjoyable evening, though I remember little of its actual events.
          Quotes of the day:
"I'm sure I'll get divorced a bunch of times and have to show off the goods constantly." - Catt
"What's your sign?" - Catt
"We're the moon children." - Catt
"I hate when they bring respect into the argument. They don't even respect themselves." - Brian
"She's hot because she's mysterious because no one likes her." - Josh
...
Me: "Dude, I forgot about her."
Josh: "I honestly think that everyone does in the end."

No comments:

Post a Comment