Monday, May 28, 2012

Kingdom Herps

          Matt came over this afternoon and we watched Ian playing my old copy of Kingdom Hearts, reminiscing about the game and its many quirks. (20 minute cutscenes, blinding light at every plot twist, ominous wind, "ULTIMATE DARKNESS", androgyny...) We're in the thick of a heat wave and my body was practically shut down, so I declined to leave the house. At ten o'clock I joined Sabrina, Ryan, Meredith, Shannon, Lauren and Laura for a Google+ chat session. Everyone tiredly described what they were up to and Sabrina displayed a talent for speaking with her jaw wired shut. Also, I finally checked my grades for the spring semester: two A-minuses, an A, and a B. My cumulative GPA clawed its way up to about 3.4 from its previous, sketchy 3.0, so I'm quite happy about this.
          Quotes of the day:
"Hi." - Meredith
"If we're sacrificing people, I'm totally not joining this cult. If we're sacrificing brownies or something, I'm totally joining." - Shannon
"Sacrifice your soul to the dance floor." - Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment