I've decided to mention a random topic today: Art! "Random topic" may become a semi-regular installment, so keep your eyes peeled. My favorite artists are Francis Bacon (20th cent. figurative painter,) Hieronymus Bosch (15th cent. painter of moral/religious narratives,) and René Magritte (20th cent. surrealist.) Below are works by each of them, the Bacon painting (huehuehue) being my favorite work of art. I hope the reader appreciates my taste in art!
Quote of the day:
"Run up to the ATM, get your card out, part with the buck and give it back to me!" - Chris, my boss
![]() |
| Francis Bacon - Study After Velazquez's Portrait of Pope Innocent X (1953) (part of a large series) |
![]() |
| Hieronymus Bosch - detail of The Garden of Earthly Delights, a large triptych (c. 1500) |
![]() |
| René Magritte - The Menaced Assassin (1927) |

_-_WGA2528.jpg)

I'm unsurprised by your slightly twisted taste in art but i really like the second one. The title alone is intriguing.
ReplyDelete