Today, I found that my parents seem more favorable to me waking up early and taking a four hour nap later on, rather than just sleeping for four hours more. This makes no sense to me, but I suppose I'll take it. Later, Sabrina informed me of a large group chat taking place on Google+. I created one expressly for this purpose, only to find that video chat capabilities are necessary. Our desktop computer has no webcam or microphone, so I struggled with Frollo, my unused wireless router, in the basement. By the time it was hooked up, I was tired, frustrated and breathing in all kinds of dust and chemicals, and everyone had just left. To soothe my irritation, I played a couple hours of TF2 for the first time in a long time.
As an aside, I should mention that I name my technology. My laptop is Lancelot. My external HD was named Oscar, so if I acquire a new one I plan to dub it Oscar II. My cell phone is named Calvin, and my router is Frollo, as previously mentioned. (For those who are unfamiliar, Frollo is the evil judge in Disney's rendering of The Hunchback of Notre Dame.) Catie also does this; her car is Optimus Prime, and her computer or iPod is Fitzwilliam or some similarly pretentious name.
No comments:
Post a Comment