Friday, May 18, 2012

Strange Direct Hit

          Today, I won a good deal of valuable items on TF2R, apparently karma-prompted by my recent generosity. (There is no way to increase or diminish your chances of winning a given raffle, but many folks are superstitious.) I ended up winning about $15 to $20 worth of stuff. I've since traded much of it for other things that I want, but this was a pretty awesome win streak.
          Late in the evening, I hung out with Brian and Josh in the former's garage. The plan is to soup up said garage into a super kewl clubhouse. TV, stereo, heroin-addict tapestry over the sliding door, the works. For much of the night, we listened to gangsta rap, watched comedy shows on YouTube, and generally relaxed. Josh and I also devoured all of Brian's Berry Bunch o' Krunch, much to his dismay. We decamped after a carefree discussion of how fun the summer might turn out to be.
          Quotes of the day:
"'Premium supreme'? What does that even mean?" - me
"It's Evian. That's why it tastes like a desert oasis." - Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment