"I feel like sometimes that I was not meant for this society." - Mike Tyson
Friday, May 4, 2012
Sweet As Sizzurp, Cuz
I went in to see Tina at the Red Onion, and she told me she'd let me know in a couple of weeks when the work schedules for the summer are straightened out. Until then, I'll be working toward my license. I hung out with Nick for the remainder of the day and we had many good times. First we drove to Wendy's, where three people cut me in line and I watched a guy haggle for 25 cents. After witnessing that, I made sure to be extra polite to the cashiers. I always feel bad for the things they're put through. Back at Nick's, we watched several satisfyingly dumb rap videos (see below: Three Six Mafia's "Sippin On Some Syrup") and played Super Smash Brothers on the N64. We attempted to grab snacks at Taco Bell, but a blown transformer up at the mall had sown power outages all along the strip below, and we were foiled. Hanging out with Nick always reminds me to listen to more punk music.
Quotes of the day:
"She just ended up skeezin' out. Straight up ho'in out." - Nick
"I could make dick pics look fucking great if I really want to." - Nick, on Instagram
"'Hot Off the Grill, Cuz.' That's what it should say." - Nick
"That was the first known example of butt rock. He paved the way for Eddie Vedder and the jackoff from Nickelback." - Nick, on Steppenwolf "So I'm in just boxers, changing a fucking tire in February." - Nick
"Buffalo Wild Wings Karaoke Night is the saddest thing ever. It's like
75 single guys who've never seen a vulva up close." - Nick
No comments:
Post a Comment