Today was unremarkable in many ways, though I did pick up the phrase "Dell Hell," an apt descriptor of the eternal punishment that is their telephone support directory. In the evening we had pep band rehearsal in Cabot, which turned out to be pretty fun. We played a new arrangement, Blackstreet's "No Diggity", which sounds pretty tight. Afterward, I was treated to dinner at IV by either Becky, Nathan, Sara F, Malcolm, Nick, or Jasmin, and we all shared a pleasant band geek dinner. The new renovations to the dining hall are interesting as well, with that whole cyber cafe thing taken out, the sandwich area moved up to approximately where the front desk used to be, and a kosher area put in its place.
Quotes of the day:
"More like Enter SHITman, am I right?" - me, on "Enter Sandman"
"Let's Eat Jesus would be a great college band name." - me
No comments:
Post a Comment