Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Other Milk Street

          At last, I got a significant amount of sleep before work, and hence was very productive today. I finished scanning the "A" client files and generally put in work. I've forgotten to mention that for some reason, the 100 or so feet leading up to the building where I work always smell of curdled milk, and this was only exacerbated by how illogically hot it was today. We seemed firmly into autumn, and then bam, it was July for a day! After work, I attended a pep band rehearsal and chatted with Jared for most of the time, as well as scoping out the freshman trumpets (my feelings are mixed on this year's crop) and volunteering to be section leader (why?!) Later, Alaric and I hung out at Nathan's place on Coventry to use the internet and watch some of Ocean's 12, after which I pulled my second all nighter of the week in order to continue decorating. If all goes according to plan, my room will be a masterwork this year.
          Quote of the day:
"The true meaning of 'booster shots' does not lie in the medical field." - Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment