Today was the first day, and hopefully the last, that I was considerably late. I woke up to Jeremy calling me to ask where I was, spoke to him for a moment, got up, and freaked out. I was profusely apologetic when I arrived in the office, probably 45 minutes late, but he was pretty nonchalant about it. I fielded multiple telephone calls from one of those scammers in India who told me that he was from Microsoft, that we had a virus and that he would help me fix it. All I needed to do was allow remote access to the computer -- seems legit. Also, during my adventures through our files, I found a motion so titled:
PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE'S MOTION TO STRIKE [REDACTED]'S RESPONSE TO THE DEFENDANT [REDACTED 2]'S OPPOSITION TO THE PLAINTIFF [REDACTED]'S MOTION
Work was followed by lots of Fallout 3, which is an incredible game as always. Mutants with machine guns, social experimentation, exploding heads, giant bugs, mini nukes, an anti-Communist battle robot, performance-enhancing drugs, ethical decisions, and music from the 1950s -- that's pretty much all you need to be happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment