On account of a scheduled flight, Prof. Dukakis had us all come in a half hour early, which sucked. I rushed through a position paper for R&P in 20 minutes, walked to West Village G only to have the printer there malfunction, doubled back to Snell to print, and finally made it to class at least 15 minutes late. That also sucked. We had a messy debate therein regarding government interference in religious matters. I've been in more interesting arguments, mostly because one group was arguing that the government does "interfere" with religion in the semantic sense, which is a no-brainer anyway. That sucked mildly. After classes, Sean, Iris, Alaric, Lindsay, Jane, and Lauren gathered for a Pulp Fiction drinking game, and that was pretty fun.
Quotes of the day:
"The genius of the American political system is: we will never know until it happens." - Prof. Miles
"I always go by the post office test. Do I get my mail that day or not?" - Prof. Miles
"Just pull out a gun. Jokingly. Anything to get the adrenaline going." - Sean
"Just have sky sex, like an eagle. And if you don't finish quickly enough, you die." - Sean
No comments:
Post a Comment