As per usual, I went into PPA poorly rested and quite unprepared, and it didn't make a lick of difference. In the evening, I went to Nathan's with Alaric, Iris, Rachelle, Erika, and her friend Lizzie to watch the Habs close the door on the Bruins in game 6, 4-0. Game 7 looks like it's gonna be a shit show; I am 100% psyched. No one saw this coming, but damn, is it a pleasant feeling. Not only is it gratifying to see the Bruins dead in the water after winning the President's Trophy by a head, I'm also much more confident that the Rangers can beat Montreal, should we advance to the conference final. After the game, Alaric and I watched the entertaining but ultimately weird Iron Man 3, with an appreciable showing by Sir Ben Kingsley. The performance of the bratty child character, starring in his very own, hugely unnecessary subplot was less enjoyable.
Quotes of the day:
"Versace! All star sauce, 50 in '07!" - me
"...SpongeHab Scorepants..." - me
...
Rachelle: "Sidney Crosby needs to take a Matt Cooke to the knee."
Me: "Matt Cooke needs to take a Matt Cooke to the career."
No comments:
Post a Comment