Wednesday, April 8, 2015

107M703

          I rode the bus with Julia to Brigham Circle, walked the rest of the way to campus and was only a little late for class. I received three co-op offers! Now I really have to ruminate on it. It's hard to describe the feeling in my chest, like a bird singing, or maybe taking flight. Odd night in sports with three hockey games and three shutouts: the Blue Jackets 5-0 torpedoed the Leafs, further proving that they're coming up next year; the Stars with an inexplicable 4-0 win against the Ducks; and the Crapitals season sweeping and going 3 for 3 with shutouts against the Bruins, this time 3-0 and likely knocking them out of the playoffs. That means that John Scott scored more goals against the Caps this year than the entire Bruins roster; some troll on Wikipedia changed the name of the Bruins owner to Caps goalie Braden Holtby. (Incidentally: that is a terrible name.) After the entertainment was finished, I stayed up late and read about the despicable murder of Walter Scott, who was killed for being black and running from a police officer.

No comments:

Post a Comment