I missed all of my classes today, which did not feel terrific. In the evening, I smoked and (regretfully) shaved to begin a fresh playoff beard. A few friends advised me not to get rid of it, calling it a "power beard" and saying it was part of my image, and I have to say it looked better than ever. But my hockey superstitions carry too much weight, so it's back to square one. I amused myself by first shaving exactly half of it and dropping Batman quotes. (Of the photos I took at this point, a cross section in profile is probably the most unsettling.) I ran another full 'Round Midnight show alone, making a few errors along the way, and I attribute them to shaving all the luck off my face. Playoffs begin in two days!
Quote of the day:
"That wild stallion is broken now." - Nathan
 |
| Hi. Note Hamonic getting drilled into the glass in the background. |
consider suicide.
ReplyDeleteThe advice is appreciated
Delete