Thursday, April 2, 2015
Barter Town
It was a long, difficult day. An argument on the pep band facebook group and an ensuing, public undercut by Emily didn't improve it much. My spirits finally lifted after a deep discussion with Nathan about economics, but I still got fuck-all done for the next few hours. Iris came to visit and watch the Rangers v. Wild game, bearing a gift of orange Milanos. The game was tight, and the Rangers came away with another road win, 3-2. That clinches the Metropolitan Division for NYR. Other news: The Islanders pissed away another 2-goal lead and lost to the Blue Jackets in the shootout, 4-3; the Kings embarrassed the Oilers in an 8-2 annihilation. At midnight, I went to the library in a last-ditch effort to work. At 5:30 a.m., I finished my IPE final paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment