This morning, I met with Amy and a roomful of serious-looking folks to playtest an activity designed for the Boys & Girls Club. I'm going to help her run the game, and it was good that we went through it first -- the instructions were somewhat lacking in clarity. The last thing I want is to lose control of an activity in a room with thirty kids. After the playtest, I went home to smoke and watch The Wire; in time, I was joined first by Johnny, then Sabrina, Emily, Jules, Sean, Nathan, Kofi, and Peter for the first game of the second round. New York lost to the Capitals in the most frustrating fashion, and we followed up with The Sopranos before I hit the sack.
Quote of the day:
"'Then, she sees a little crack...' Is it Friday night already?" - me
Playoff section:
East
TBL v. MTL: 0 - 0
WSH v. NYR: 1 - 0 Another 2-1 game (loss), with Ward scoring the killing goal at 59:58.7.
West
MIN v. CHI: 0 - 0
CGY v. ANA: 0 - 1 Ducks went H.A.M. in a 6-1 rout at the Pond. Not so much a reflection on
the young Flames as proof that the Canucks were a complete mirage.
No comments:
Post a Comment