I missed class again and continue to feel crappy about my performance in school of late. Earlier in the evening, Jules and I filled in for Morgan on Inbound/Outbound and did a half set each. We then obtained eats at Rod Dee and headed home for PLAYOFF HOCKEY! Jake, Alaric and I stayed up late to watch the Predators and the Blackhawks go at it, with Chicago pulling out a frustrating 2OT win after erasing a 3-goal Preds lead. Our shirtlessness was not enough to seal the opening win for Nashville, it seems. When everyone had cleared out for the night, I finished the final two episodes of Daredevil and was fully satisfied. I can't wait for season two. Or for tomorrow's game between the Rangers and Penguins, for that matter.
Quote of the day:
"You fool! You foolish fool!" - Jake C
Playoff section:
East
MTL v. OTT: 1 - 0 Pulling for the Senators to win this in 7. They're the Cinderellas of the East.
TBL v. DET: 0 - 0 Red Wings must kill. Lighting were my pick to win the Cup but it'd piss me off.
NYR v. PIT: 0 - 0 Obviously rooting for the Rangers. Also, FUCK THE PENGUINS
WSH v. NYI: 0 - 1 I despise the Islanders but genuinely fear the Caps. Hoping this one goes 7.
West
STL v. MIN: 0 - 0 My boys in the west are up against the scary Blues. Fingers crossed.
NSH v. CHI: 0 - 1 Hate, hate, hate the Blackhawks... Go Preds!
ANA v. WPG: 0 - 0 I'm almost certain the Ducks take this easily. Wild-Ducks WCF, ideally.
VAN v. CGY: 0 - 1 Predicted Vancouver in 7 (more experience) to win this dogfight. Whatever.
No comments:
Post a Comment