I watched the Daredevil finale (again) with Sean and worked on a "kill list" within my music collection. I followed up with a loooooong "nap" as a result of not sleeping last night (too hype because of the Rangers winning.) Later on, we did a bar crawl with Erika to celebrate her birthday. Several of us met at Our House to share a few drinks and raven over the appetizers. The Caps were beating the Isles on the TV, and all was well. We eventually moved shop to Punter's to swill a few pitchers of piss. I dropped out of the crawl after losing some money somewhere along the way, but returned home to relax with another drink and was eventually joined by a few stumbling refugees.
Playoff section:
East
MTL v. OTT: 2 - 0 Frustratingly close loss #2. Subban should be suspended for that G1 axe chop.
TBL v. DET: 0 - 1
NYR v. PIT: 1 - 0
WSH v. NYI: 1 - 1 Just as planned.
West
STL v. MIN: 0 - 1
NSH v. CHI: 1 - 1 Nashville stomps 'em out 6-2 (one CHI goal with 6 men on, no review...)
ANA v. WPG: 1 - 0
VAN v. CGY: 1 - 1 4-1 Canucks → goon squads come out at the end. A dogfight, like I said.
No comments:
Post a Comment