![]() |
| Bathroom door on the way out of the interview. Dem West womens. |
I've been working on a big project with my music: go all the way through, get correct metadata on all that stuff. Song name, artist, album, year, genre and track/disc numbers all have to be correct before stuff comes out of the Doghouse, which is where music that has the audacity to be improperly labeled must go. I suppose this is a good time as any to mention that I think I have some kind of minor personality disorder and probably always have, but we never caught it because I was good at school because it's not hard to do well in secondary education. Something like OCD, or possibly an attention disorder. I'll worry about it later though. Later, I went to Julia's to debase myself and offer cleaning help. Her parents are visiting so I figured she'd need a hand. Naturally, we also drank and decorated her room, because as everybody knows, fun rules.
Tonight, for me, must stand as the greatest night of the regular hockey season. The playoff race is tight, there were nine games, and all but one went my way. So the Predators lost 2-3 to the Avalanche in Colorado, and that was arguably because the refs fucked them over on what should have been a good goal (Kevin Weekes said so too!) But the other eight? Flames beat Yotes to stay alive. Jets shut out the Blues 1-0 to stay alive. Red Wings comeback against the Canes to stay alive. Senators 4-3 OT win over the Penguins after a 3-goal rally, all to stay alive. Wild beat the Hawks 2-1 to clinch. Flyers choked away a 3-goal lead, then scored with 3 seconds left to drop the yet-unclinched Islanders, 5-4. Oilers took sweet revenge against the Kings, 4-2, possibly knocking them out if they lose to the Flames next game. And finally: on a back-to-back, the Rangers clinched the President's Trophy with another smackdown on the Devils, 4-2. That's 3 for Coach AV.

No comments:
Post a Comment