Monday, April 27, 2015

His Panic Vote

          I got up and went in dry on the USFP final, and felt reasonably positive about my grade. I then headed to Curry and finally received my WRBB studio swipe card. Back at home, I watched some of The Wire, started to work on my radio show playlist for the evening and quickly fell asleep. When I woke, I was running late and whipped up a "Surprise" playlist in response. The show itself was mediocre -- there were a million people in the studio and the outer doors were locked, and those people wouldn't let me in at first, thinking I was trying to access their party or whatever was going on in there. They camped out in the room with a window on the room where I broadcast from, so I felt watched and uncomfortable. This was the last show of the spring semester. Post-broadcast, I went home to play Advance Wars with Sean on the television.

Playoff section:
East
MTL v. OTT: 4 - 2
TBL v. DET: 3 - 3          Tampa Bay is too close for comfort.
NYR v. PIT: 4 - 1
WSH v. NYI: 4 - 3         Islanders had 11 shots the entire game, with only 3 from forwards. 5 of the
                                         other 8 were Boychuk. All things being equal, a deep NYR run would be
                                         more fun if we could beat the Isles instead of the Caps. Here we go again...
West
STL v. MIN: 2 - 4 
NSH v. CHI: 2 - 4 
ANA v. WPG: 4 - 0
VAN v. CGY: 2 - 4

No comments:

Post a Comment