I woke up late and missed KKY's service day, then tore my room apart looking for my birthday present from Jennifer, without success. I went to Curry for an undermanned council meeting without Kofi or Elizabeth; there, we drafted a "letter of concern" regarding recent decisions from up on high, including
de facto creation of new council positions (and appointments to fill them) and, in the email telling some drummers that they didn't cut it for drumset at auditions, the mention of a senior drummer being automatically re-included. These and other concerns have been weighing heavily on some of us.
 |
| The renovations in Curry are attractive, but not the most efficient with space. |
After the meeting, I went to Jennifer's apartment. She slept on my lap while I ostensibly worked on writing entries, but really just fell asleep to the bedtime music. (I think I got a solid sentence or two in.) Home eventually, I smoked, stayed up late, cried for no reason, and finally got on a roll with the decorating. It seems that I do my best work when everyone else is unconscious.
Quote of the day:
"Top men are handling it." - Matt T, re: the pep band manifesto
No comments:
Post a Comment