Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The Walls of Jericho

          Today, I was worn out and took a nap in one of the lobby chairs at lunchtime. I had a restless dream wherein I constantly scurried through rooms: classes from my high school, Northeastern lecture halls, dorm bedrooms, and a few that looked more futuristic. In the end, I found myself traveling by van to an unknown destination. It was an uneasy, flickering sleep, but I felt better when I got back to work. I stayed late at the office, then stayed up for the moronic three-hour Republican debate, drunk tweeting throughout. Part of me sees this as a giant waste of time, and another part worries what happens when moderates stop paying attention to these fearmongers and hawks.
          Quotes of the day:
"And hopefully after that, this audit will die." - Sara G
...
Sara G: "Go ahead! I hate when you have to yawn during a meeting and you're just like..." [clamps mouth shut]
Aaron: "Yeah, and it comes out your eyes."

No comments:

Post a Comment