Saturday, September 26, 2015

Cotton Candy

          I slept in at Jennifer's, eventually roused by a call from Sabrina. After a few hours of preparation at the apartment, it was time for our traditional Bak 2 Skewl party. A couple of freshmen showed up early, and they settled out on the deck and talked; Dave and Regina came, and then everyone else waited 2+ hours to show up. I smoked with Johnny, Jules, and a freshman, Sean B; I also tended bar for a lengthy stint, and spent time with Maddie, Emily, Peter, Ryan L, Katharine F, Sabrina and Skrinski. People kept messing around with Dylan's spaghetti. Our landlord texted us that our neighbors were trying to sleep, and the party was tapering off by then. Some folks sat around and talked for a little while longer, but the festivities died off before long. We were out of practically everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment