Monday, September 14, 2015

Fun Fun Fun

          For work, I went over to Kendall to pick up and bring back a pushcart full of materials for a client, which was probably more fun than it should have been. To liven up the trip, I just threw on the headphones and listened to "driving music" (e.g. "Fun Fun Fun" by the Beach Boys.) After I got out, I went to Julia's place and helped her move a futon up the stairs and hung out for a little while, then ran to Curry, and then back to the Fenway Center for rehearsal. (Hey, we played actual music this time!) I stayed up later than is advisable with Nathan, Alaric and Jules, smoking and chilling. Aside: Emily found me in the NU student planner, in an old band picture that features me and two other trumpet burnouts. Momma, we made it!
          Quote of the day:
"That's a terribly written paragraph. Whoever wrote it should be shot." - Lauren P

No comments:

Post a Comment